Ferrara Dermatology would like to thank you for your patience and understanding throughout this COVID-19 Pandemic. We are pleased to announce that after much planning and preparation, and to better serve our patients, we will be opening our practice to in-office visits on Monday June 1st. We will continue to offer Telemedicine visits for those who feel their condition can be handled this way or prefer this type of visit.
As we slowly transition back into seeing patients in the office, we want to assure you that your health and well being are our top priorities. In order to keep both you and our staff safe from the potential exposure to the COVID-19 virus, we have put several important measures in place., as recommended by the CDC.
- All patients, providers, and staff must be wearing a face mask or covering.
- Staff will be screening patients with temperature checks upon entry to the building.
- We will provide hand sanitization upon entry to the office.
- Social distancing throughout the office including limited and spaced seating.
- We may ask you to wait in your car if our waiting room has reached capacity.
- One directional movement in the office whereby you will come in through the front and leave through the back.
- Payments and copayments will be collected before the visit and as much data filled out on-line or on an iPad prior to the visit to minimize time in the room.
- We are to avoid hand shaking at this time.
- You must come alone or be accompanied by an essential caregiver for assistance.
- In an attempt to keep our visits quick and efficient, we will limit small talk and be problem focused to the chief complaint that prompted the visit. This is designed to address your problem quickly and efficiently to keep the room exposure brief.
- Rooms will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized before each visit.
These are just a few of the procedures we will follow and we appreciate your cooperation in all that we ask of you.
For any additional questions, please contact our office at 313-884-5100